12/08/2010

12/7 - Day 16

Blah...I'm not sure what's going on with me...I don't feel terrible but I don't feel good either...my ears/throat hurt a little & my nose is running but not so bad that I'm down for the count.  It's not fun because it's that middle ground where you're ok enough to not call out of work but your also sick enough to not work out...I'm taking dayquil/nyquil like it's my job & hoping for a miraculous recovery.

I decided to have the same breakfast as yesterday since it kept me full & seems healthy enough to maybe boost my immune system...lol.  346 calories
Lunch = 270 calories.  Joe got me a few new flavors of yogurt, I tried the triple berry torte yesterday & it was pretty good.  I'm not a fan of having things in my yogurt but this one only had one decent size berry to work around.  Today I tried the thick & creamy cinnamon bun flavor, the flavor was good but I'm not a huge have of how thick it was, almost like ice cream.
I had plans to meet my friend Lorie for dinner after the gym but I decided to skip the elliptical and meet her earlier.  I'm not a big fan of working out when I don't feel 100%.  We were both in the mood for soup so we decided to meet at the Olive Garden and then do a little shopping at the mall.  I had the zuppa tuscana soup & 1/2 a plan pizza = 405 calories.  It was delicious!
We had a very nice shopping trip as well (burned 253 calories), I purchased a penguin for the yard at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $16, 6 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret for $15, 2 bottle of lotion from Bath & Body Works for $10 & flat slouchy black boots from Macy's for $54.
please disregard the messy bedroom & see the adorable boots...

I knew I was low on calories so I had a cookie (69 calories) before taking 2 nyquil & heading to bed.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 30 fitness minutes (I'm counting the shopping calories)
2. 4 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2156 calories burned - 1090 calories eaten = total 1066 calories burned
5. My day was fun but not overly relaxing.
6. Still down that same lb...just have to hope it holds out until Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment