12/04/2010

12/3 - Day 12

T G I F!!  The first full week back after a long weekend it always looooong...so glad it's over!  I don't have anything particularly entertaining to say about the day though...

The fridge is getting emptier by the day.  I found some strawberries in the freezer and made a protein shake = 267 calories.  Like my new cookie jar?  I got it at The Christmas Tree shop, I've been looking for a cute snowman one for a few years. 
After getting to work & making my coffee I noticed just how much liquid I was planning to take in this morning.  They look so cute lined up together!
I'm not usually hungry before lunch time but I was absolutely starving by 11am.  So hungry that I forgot to take a picture before I started eating.  Here's my almost empty 270 calories.
In an effort to get all my fruits & veggies I made sure to have the clementine I hadn't eaten earlier in the week = 35 calories.
After work I went to group power.  I probably should have done heavier weights but I'm never sure what tracks we're going to do, some of them are too much for me when I go up.  Plus I'm a little sore from the video I did on Wednesday, not my whole body, definitely my butt & abs though.  

I stopped at my friend Kat's on the way home to drop off some ugly xmas sweaters for a party she has this weekend.  I ended up staying for about an hour, we don't get together very often so it was nice to catch up.

By the time I got home I was so ready for my leftover short rib.  I also steamed some broccoli = 407 calories.
I inhaled it then went next door to visit Nicole.  She was making new jewelry for her craft show this weekend & I needed to vent.  Before I knew it the clock said 9:30!  I had to get home and shower for work at the restaurant in the morning.  I checked my calorie total and it was too low so I grabbed a few of the cookies Joe brought home to torture me with = 390 calories. 

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes
2. 5 servings of fruits/veggies!
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2380 calories burned - 1369 calories eaten = total 1011 calories burned
5. Hanging out with Kat was relaxing but I'm not counting it...
6. I weighed in a day early...gotta wait until 12/10 now.

1 comment: