12/09/2010

12/8 - Day 17

I'm still not feeling 100% but much is better then yesterday, I could actually breathe through my nose when I woke up Wednesday morning.  Joe had to go into work early for inventory.  It's kind of nice getting ready by myself in the morning, I seem to be ready much earlier.  Joe can't find it spare work cell phone, I looked a little before work but couldn't find it.  Luckily he found it when he got home from work, I was very worried it was going to be a stressful night of searching.  Anyway, back to my morning...


We are out of milk so I switched back to my standard breakfast sandwich = 306 calories.
I forgot to bring in sweetener for my coffee & I'd cleaned out my coworker's stash as well so I had some white hot chocolate instead = 90 calories.
I wasn't extremely hungry for lunch (270 calories) but forgot to take my picture until I was almost done.  That's Dee in the background, lol.
My plan was to do another video with Angela after work then the 4 of us would have dinner.  But between my little cold or whatever is plaguing me & Joe's lost phone I called it off, we decided maybe we'd meet up for frostys later.  It's a good thing I did because we had a minor crisis at work that kept me there an hour late until 6pm.  I'm pretty excited about though because I got some extra experience that should help me in the future.  By the time I got home I was starving!  Joe had a big late lunch at Applebee's with a coworker and wasn't interested in dinner so I toasted my leftover pizza from the Olive Garden = 235 calories.  It was still very good reheated, I may never eat pasta there again!
After dinner we worked on our xmas cards a little.  I'm going to post a little teaser of our photo shoot but blur out the important part so it won't the surprise for anyone that reads this & is getting a card.  We ordered them from Shutterfly this year.  I just couldn't take the stress of sitting at our old desk top computer fighting it to print everything out.  Plus we've already used most of the designs our program offers.  It wasn't too expensive & totally worth the money to avoid the stress of battling our computer/printer.
While we were messing around I got a text from Angela that their frosty deliver service was operational.  They asked for our order & I'm sure they were shocked when Joe responded back that he would like 2 double junior bacon cheeseburgers, 2 five piece nuggets & 2 small frostys.  Apparently his appetite had come back...  I had a small frosty, 1 chicken nugget & 3 bites of 1 of his burgers = 466 calories.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 0 fitness minutes
2. 1 servings of fruits/veggies - I think I've officially failed this part of the challenge as I missed 11 days now...
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2052 calories burned - 1367 calories eaten = total 685 calories burned
5. My day was fun but not overly relaxing.
6. Still down that same lb...just have to hope it holds out 1 more day...

1 comment:

  1. I said frosty delivery service was free, not "entire Wendy's menu delivery service" ;)
    And now I want white hot chocolates for my Kiureg! Mmmm
    1 freggie?!?! 1?!@?!?! Girl... Keep trying, even if you won't meet the 30 days ;)
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete