12/11/2010

12/10 - Day 19

I knew it was too good to be true.  I woke up feeling crappy again on Friday.  I'm sure it's because I wore myself out too much on Thursday.  I'm going to skip the gym & maybe do an easy video.  I got on the scale all excited because I've been down to 152 all week and what did I see...153...damn!  Needless to say I'm super annoyed.  I got dressed & went downstairs for breakfast, nothing in the fridge looked appealing, I went across the street hoping Mike would have something I wanted, no luck.  On my way to work I decided that I wanted a cheesy bacon wrap from Burger King & was pleasantly surprised they're only 290 calories each...I had 2 = 580.
I knew my morning splurge would mean behaving more the rest of the day, especially with pizza on the menu for dinner.  I actually didn't get hungry again until about 4pm so I grabbed the 100 calorie pack from my lunch bag.
After work I met Joe, Shana & Bill at Kensington Furniture.  I'm thinking about getting a new couch with part of my end of year bonus & they're having a pretty big sale this weekend.  We wandered around for about an hour and didn't see anything nicer then what we already have.  We're going to try to repair the rip in the side with one of the matching pillows, I'll have to let you know how that works out.

When we got home we were pleasantly surprised to find our yearly gift from Mr Conover.  Every year he sends out cans of Johnson's caramel popcorn.  We almost never finish the whole thing but I'm hoping my party tomorrow will help make a decent dent.
As soon as we got inside Joe started vacuuming & I put dinner in the oven.  This pizza worked out much better then the last!
We split it in half, Joe had the bacon & I had the plain = 540 calories.
We finished cleaning the house, wrapped some presents & watched some shows on the DVR.  I've noticed my allergies are much better while I'm at work but seem to get worse when I get home.  I'm thinking it might be because I run a humidifier in my cube all day.  I asked Joe to get ours out so I could try running it while we sleep.  Fingers crossed it works.

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 0 fitness minutes
2. 0 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2150 calories burned - 1220 calories eaten = total 930 calories burned
5. My day was fun but not overly relaxing.
6. Got on the scale this morning (Friday) and I'm back up that lb...I hate the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment