9/13/2011

September 9th

I had the best of intentions of blogging on time this weekend!  I even uploaded these pictures on Sunday morning so that it would be easier to sit and write.  But guess what?  I didn't.  But we'll get to what I did on Sunday and Monday instead of blogging soon.  Now, it's time to wrap up last week.  I started Friday with a whole wheat croissant and iced tea (251 calories).
I had signed up for a contracting 101 class at the hospital that would take up my entire morning.  And do you know what is right across the street from the hospital?  Saladworks!  The only Saladworks within 25 miles of my house.  There used to be a bunch of them a few years ago but they've all closed down except this location so you better believe I get lunch there every time I'm out that way.  I ordered an Autumn Harvest salad (turkey, craisins, carrots and sunflower seeds on a bed of lettuce topped with apple chips and pumpkin vinaigrette dressing (474 calories)), because I meeting was over at 11:30, I ordered the salad to go and stashed it in the fridge at work until lunch.
Immediately following lunch it was milkshake time.  One of my co-workers used to own a cafe so she has a commercial blender!  She offered to bring it in and make milkshakes so that we could use up the leftover ice cream from the previous weeks party.
I had a strawberry oreo shake (610 calories) and boy was in delicious!  I was slightly disappointed in myself for indulging yet again but I was planning on exercising after work and kept my fingers crossed the calories might even out.
After work I took my butt straight to the gym and tried a modified version of Kat's treadmill workout.  I did my first mile on a 6.0 then for the second mile I increased .1 mph with .1 mile I ran so that I finished my 2 miles at a 6.9!  I was very proud of myself and actually enjoyed changing it up so that I was done faster.
Next I was off to group power with Christina & Joanne.  I went light on my weights since it had been more then 3 weeks since I'd taken the class last and I didn't want to be crazy sore for the weekend.
I was so full from the milkshake that I didn't end up eating any dinner!  I took a quick shower and watched some tv until Joe got home from work.  He had some interesting ideas up his sleeve for the evening...  A car wash is being built across the street and about a block down from our house and they've started clearing the land to break ground.  All of the downed trees are resulting in a large pile of wood chips and Joe wanted to go over and get some to use in our yard.  I still needed steps to reach my goal and figured it would be an adventure if nothing else.  So, under the cover of darkness we drug our trashcans down the street, filled them with wood chips and then drug them back home and dumped them in the back yard.




We took at least three trips and Joe's talking about going back for more...

1. Use my kayak at least three times ~ 0 times total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn ~ breakfast: 251 + lunch: 474 + dinner: 0 + snacks: 610 = 1335 calories, 2266 burned - 1335 = -931 total = 4 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes ~ 80 minutes of running/lifting = 231 minutes total.
4. At least 25 days with 10,000 steps or more ~ 11044 steps = 9 days total.
5.  Set up ebay selling site ~ didn't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment