9/14/2011

September 11th

Where was I?  Oh, right Sunday.  I didn't have any plans for Sunday, Joe had to work, Nicole had a rehearsal dinner for her sister-in-law's wedding, Kat & Mark were recovering from their engagement party and Shana was in Maryland for a bachelorette party.  I'm sure I could have found something to do if I really tried but I was pretty content to spend the majority of the morning floating around the house.  Before he left for work, Joe made me a fried egg that I ate with a toasted whole wheat croissant and some Trop 50 (370 calories).
Sometime after noon I decided to get out of the house and headed over to the mall to check out New York & Company.  The "city bucks" I got the weekend before were going to expire so I figured it couldn't hurt to look. I found out that apparently it can hurt to look...I picked up a bunch of cute new work pieces that I'm sure will be popping up in my outfits as it gets a little cooler.  Once I was all shopped out I decided to stop and visit Joe at work and check out the new Bionic that he had been talking about upgrading my phone to.  On my way over I picked up some smoothies to hold us over until dinner (260 calories).
I spent the next 2ish hours hanging out at the Verizon kiosk.  While Joe had been slow and wanting company all morning it had gotten busier and he barely had time to say hello now.  I checked out the new phones and offered to get an iPhone 4 instead since it was cheaper but he said it wasn't worth it with the iPhone 5 coming out soon.  After such a busy afternoon Joe was feeling generous and offered to order my new Bionic that night!  I was super excited because normally our phones arrive within 1 or 2 days by fedex!  He also suggested we go to The Library for a date night!
I started with a side salad then ordered the special $16.95 prime rib dinner (981 calories).  Everything was delicious as usual and we even got some time to talk with the owner and our bartender friend about Joe's upcoming birthday party at their new location.
1. Use my kayak at least three times ~ 0 times total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn ~ breakfast: 370 + lunch: 260 + dinner: 981 + snacks: 0 = 1611 calories, 1794 burned - 1611 = -183 total = 4 days total.  goal failed
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes ~ 0 minutes of anything = 231 minutes total.
4. At least 25 days with 10,000 steps or more ~ 5256 steps = 10 days total.
5.  Set up ebay selling site ~ didn't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment