9/16/2011

September 13th

Nothing terribly exciting happened on Tuesday, at least not that I can remember.  I got up, got dressed, made myself a smoothie (308 calories) for breakfast, packed my lunch and headed off to work.  I spent most of the morning playing catch up from the day before.  By the time Brittany called me for lunch I was starving!  I'd already snacked on some ranch flavored rice snacks (65 calories) because I wasn't really thrilled with my lunch.  We were running low on my basics at home so I had to make my peanut butter and jelly on a bagel thin and the only fruit we had were some grapes (382 calories).  But I have to tell you, peanut butter and jelly on a bagel thin is now my favorite sandwich!  There's just something about the consistency of the bagel thin that makes it WAY better then bread! 
After work I had plans to meet Christina for a run and I was starving again so I had a few crackers with cheese to hold me over until dinner (63 calories).  I was really excited because I hadn't gone for a regular old outdoor run in weeks.  We'd both been doing an occasional 2 miles on the treadmill but nothing outside, we decided to give 3 miles a shot.  It was so awesome!  I was sweaty but we were chatting the whole time and didn't push super hard but still finished in just over 34 minutes.  Plus it was great getting to actually talk to Christina; normally we see each other for classes at the gym so we have to cram all of our catching up into the 10 minutes before and after class.  I'm really hoping we find more time to meet up and run!
After Christina headed home to put the baby to bed I had to figure out something for dinner.  I've been so bad about taking meat out to thaw lately, we're practically vegetarians!  I decided to give roasted vegetables a try, everyone is always raving about them on my healthy living websites so why not?  Well, apparently I'm not very good a roasting things, I put them on the top shelf of the oven under broil and burned the outside of everything.  Luckily with a little vodka sauce you could barely tell, lol.  Note to self: next time use a lower rack (400 calories).
We spent the rest of the night hanging out on the couch and snacking on frosted mini wheats (100 calories).  I needed steps but just wasn't motivated to get up and walk them.  Oh well, that's what cheat days are for I guess...
1. Use my kayak at least three times ~ 0 times total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn ~ breakfast: 308 + lunch: 382 + dinner: 400 + snacks: 228 = 1318 calories, 2191 burned - 1318 = -873 total = 5 days total.  goal failed
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes ~ 34 minutes of running = 265 minutes total.
4. At least 25 days with 10,000 steps or more ~ 8344 steps = 11 days total.
5.  Set up ebay selling site ~ didn't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment