9/22/2011

September 20th

I'm trying super hard not to get behind on blogging because I looked at next week's schedule and it's out of control!  I don't know where I'll fit writing in.  Hopefully I'll be able to do it before Joe gets home from work each night but it's not looking good.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  

Tuesday - I started my morning with a pumpkin smoothie (317 calories) and I made one for Nicole too in hopes of persuading her to exercise with me that afternoon.  I packed peanut butter & jelly on a bagel thin, an apple and some 100 calorie cookies for lunch (443 calories).  

Luckily my bribe worked and Nicole worked out with me!  We went back to C25K, she was nervous about starting fresh on W5D2 since it has an 8 minute run.  Instead we backtracked one day and did W5D1 again.  She did awesome!  As usual I made sure our route was a full 3 miles so that there wouldn't be any surprises if she chooses to run an actual 5K sometime in the near future.  ahem Linwood Shore Fest 10/29 ahem
The timing worked out really well because Joe was just finishing up getting dinner ready when we got back.  He's definitely getting our money's worth out of the crock pot this week!  He even borrowed Nicole's crock pot so he could make turkey chili and macaroni & cheese (724 calories)!


Everything was delicious!  We gave Jack a little bit of macaroni to try and when it was time for Nicole to head home and finish making dinner he didn't want to leave.  We offered to keep him for a little while and give her a break.  He and Joe had a great time hanging out in the kitchen eating their weight in pasta.
Once the neighbors had finished dinner they came back to get their kid and asked if we'd like to walk over to Rita's with them.  I crossed my fingers that they would still have the pumpkin pie cream ice and grabbed my purse.  I was in luck!  I ordered a kid size (289 calories) and bought a quart to bring home.
I already had all of my steps for the day so there was no need to wander ShopRite.  We just went home and watched a little tv before heading to bed.  I've been really exhausted for some reason this week, I'm out the minute my head hits the pillow and haven't stirred at all until my alarm goes off at 7am.
1. Use my kayak at least three times ~ 0 times total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn ~ breakfast: 317 + lunch: 443 + dinner: 724 + snacks: 289 = 1773 calories, 2273 burned - 1773 = -500 total = 8 days total.  goal failed
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes ~ 50 minutes of walking/running = 572 minutes total.
4. At least 25 days with 10,000 steps or more ~ 12668 steps = 16 days total.
5.  Set up ebay selling site ~ didn't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment