9/29/2011

September 23rd

I'm so terrible.  It's been almost a week since I blogged.  I've been taking pictures and everything but then I just don't have time to put posts together.  So here it is quick and dirty...

On Friday I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast: 358 calories.

I packed a peanut butter & jelly on a bagel thin for lunch with an apple and some smartfood popcorn: 443 calories.
We went out to the Library Pub & Grille with 25 of our closet friends to celebrate Joe's 34th birthday.  I got him a transformers themed cake from Genaurdis that was surprisingly delicious.
He spent a ridiculous amount of money playing songs on the jukebox.  Seriously, his songs lasted for at least 2.5 hours.
Before our friends arrived we ordered some food to share, a patty melt, french fries and scallops wrapped in bacon.  I totaled my calories for the evening at 1043 between the food, drinks and cake I don't think it's too bad.
We had a great time hanging out with all of our favorite people!










My friend Julie was in town from South Carolina, it was awesome to see her!  As you can tell everyone was getting a little crazy by the end of the night.  Sean even convinced us all to go back to his neighborhood and light off fireworks!  Obviously the cops were called.  It was too funny, I haven't been to a party where cops were called since high school!
1. Use my kayak at least three times ~ 0 times total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn ~ breakfast: 358 + lunch: 443 + dinner: 1043 + snacks: 0 = 2039 calories, 2143 burned - 2039 = -104 total = 10 days total.  goal failed
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes ~ 0 minutes of anything = 672 minutes total.
4. At least 25 days with 10,000 steps or more ~ 6163 steps = 18 days total.
5.  Set up ebay selling site ~ didn't start yet

No comments:

Post a Comment