8/19/2011

Phillies vs Diamondbacks

I was right, the week really is flying by!  It's definitely taking a toll on my workouts though, we didn't get up and run again on Wednesday morning like I wanted.  It's just so hard to get up an hour early when you went to bed later then usual the night before.  But it's so nice getting to spend time with all my friends and do fun stuff in the evenings sometimes so give and take I guess. 

On Wednesday night my dad was taking us to a Phillies game with tickets he was offered from a colleague.  I knew my calories would probably be high with all the delicious ballpark food so I decided to go easy at breakfast and lunch.  For breakfast I finished off our peaches, strawberries and plain greek yogurt in a smoothie (277 calories).  Then for lunch I packed watermelon, a granola bar and a lemon greek yogurt but I couldn't eat the yogurt, it was really gross.  Something about the consistency with the lemon made it look curdled and the taste was just odd so I had to toss it.  I was bummed but at least I saved some calories for dinner (281 calories)! 

We had planned to meet at my dad's right after work but Joe forgot his change of clothes so I asked to leave a little early and met him at home instead.  We ordered some subs from Sugar Hill and ate them in the car before going into the game, I had turkey & swiss some BBQ kettle chips and a skinny girl margarita (1020 calories).
We had great seats!  I still needed my glasses to make out the players though, seriously I think my eyes are getting worse every day!
I'm not a huge baseball fan, I go more for the people watching and experience of it all then to see who wins.  I entertained myself by taking pictures and learning all the options on my new camera.  Here's my dad & Judy (who entertained herself by knitting).
The Phanatic even came within a few rows of where we were sitting.  The lady next to me was freaking out about how much she loves him and how jealous she was of how much better my pictures were then hers...weird...
I learned that my camera can adjust the color so that only one is present.  I enjoyed messing around and with the green so only the Phanatic stood out.  Then I tried the red but there were so many people wearing it in the stands that it was overwhelming.
I tried the glamour adjustment on my shot but didn't notice a real difference, guess I'm glamorous enough already, lol.  Joe really loves when I take lots of pictures, especially while he's trying to watch a sporting event.
After a little while we decided to take a walk so I could knock out more of my steps.  First we stopped at the stadium store where Joe insisted on buying me a new Phillies shirt.  I already have 2 or 3 but he really wanted to get me a new one and who am I to keep the man from being happy?  I didn't get a chance to take a picture and I couldn't find it online but it's a light blue burnout tee with maroon lettering.  Next we stopped for some snacks;  I wasn't really hungry after eating my sub but Joe wanted to get some BBQ.  I was thirsty so I compromised and got a mango water ice (130 calories), I figure it was sort of like drinking a slushy once it melted a little.
The Phillies won 9-2 and it was a pretty exciting game towards the end!  We got home around 11:30 and I still needed about 1000 steps so I made a mad dash up the street where we usually run and barely made it before the day was over.  I wore some New Balance fashion sneakers to the game and by the time I got home my foot was starting to bother me.  I talked to my dad's girlfriend about it because she's a nurse practitioner and she's a little concerned it might be a stress fracture and suggested I see a podiatrist.  I'm planning to see how the run goes on Sunday and then be smart on vacation, try to wear sneakers as much as possible, and if it still bothers me when we get back I'll make an appointment.  I figure if it was going to take a dermatologist 3 weeks to see me a podiatrist is probably just as long anyway...
1. 15 Spend Free Days:  7 days total. 
2. At least 20 days with a 750+ calorie burn:  Breakfast: 277 caloriesLunch: 281 calories + Dinner: 1020 calories + Snacks: 130 calories = 2306 burned - 1708 eaten = -598 total burned, 10 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: 318 total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  10158 steps.  14 days total. 
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  8 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment