I've decided that after yesterday's post I sort of like changing the format a little. I'm not making any promises that things are changing for good but it was easier writing about my goals as they happened instead of having to jump all over the day to meet each point.
I didn't really eat anything extremely interesting all day. For breakfast I had a french toast bagel left over from the day before with low fat cream cheese (448 calories). It was a little higher calorie then my breakfast tends to be but it was so delicious and kept me full until almost 2pm! I pretty much only ate lunch because Brittany & Shannon told me it was time to! I had 2 cups of diced cantaloupe, a gala apple and a container of peach chobani greek yogurt (301 calories).
After work I decided to give the gym a shot. My foot hadn't been bothering me all day even though I was running all over the place in heels so I started with a 2 mile run on the treadmill (21 minutes). I had a couple of sharp pains but nothing that made me stop in my tracks.
1. 15 Spend Free Days: 4 days total.
2. At least 20 days with a 750+ calorie burn: Breakfast: 448 calories + Lunch: 301 calories + Dinner: 395 calories + Snacks: 190 calories = 2574 burned - 1344 eaten = -1240 total burned, 6 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: 238 total.
4. Walk at least 11,000 steps for 25 days: 11042 steps. 8 days total. Bad news is by the time we got back from walking around the plaza my foot was killing me! I was practically limping. I'm guessing it's because I was wearing flip flops instead of more supportive shoes like I had been the rest of the day. I took a couple of aleve before bed and crossed my fingers it's not something serious.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: In hopes of cheering Joe up I wiped down the kitchen counters and picked up whatever I could. 4 days total.