8/01/2011

carbo load!

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Joe went out and got bagels for us Saturday morning.  Now I'm saying that since I toasted & put cream cheese on the bagel myself it doesn't count as a meal out, technically that's just like eating food from grocery shopping.  I also had a cup of soft serve from Kohr Brothers while we were shopping but that was just a snack so it doesn't count either.  20 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: french toast bagel w/low fat cream cheese = 448 calories
     Lunch: 1/4 leftover italian style sandwich = 175 calories
     Dinner: gnocchi w/goat cheese, tomato & basil (yummy!) & white wine = 845 calories
     Snacks: orange sherbet & vanilla custard swirl = 260 calories
     Totals: 2078 burned - 1728 eaten = -350 total burned, 20 days total.  I didn't realize how many carbs I ate until I typed all this out!  I'm just going to say I meant it because I had a race on Sunday!
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I didn't technically work out on Saturday.  I wanted to go for a run with Joe before he went to work but I also didn't want to get out of bed, then we talked about going when he got home after dinner but I decided I wanted wine instead.  I did go shopping for most of the afternoon which I can log in my calorie counter app as exercise but I don't want stretch the rules that badly.  911 minutes total. 
I had a bunch of coupons & virtual dollars for The Limited that were expiring soon so I made plans to meet Tammy and shop at the store in the Deptford mall.  I couldn't get over the traffic for the people coming down to our area!  I would just say forget it & skip the beach if I had to sit in that!  

Tammy's mom & cousin Tiffany came along and we had a great time pillaging the sale section.  We all started grabbing things we liked and then Tammy kept picking out more and dropping them into our fitting rooms.  She gave got me two pairs of size 6 pants and I told her they'd be too small but she kept telling me to try them, when I put them they fit!  It was great, all the tops I tried we're size small and I even ended up with a few x-smalls!  This dress is a size 4!  I don't have anywhere to wear it but it was only $25 so I bought it and am hoping to make it work for work.
We were all running around so much the sales associate brought over bottles of water! 
We only went to The Limited & Victoria's Secret but it was still a 2+ hour trip.  I ended up with 2 dresses, a pair of pants, a bunch of shirts and my first tube top!  Of course I couldn't pass up more bikinis at Victoria's Secret; I got a matching top for the bottoms I got in AC and a whole new one that I think will work with a few other pieces I already have.  I saved over $150!
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  You would think that with all the shopping getting my steps would be a piece of cake.  Too bad that wasn't the case, I still needed about 1500 steps after dinner.  Joe and I were having a nice time hanging out of the couch and chatting but it was time to get moving!  We decided to walk over to CVS and play in the clearance section but about half way there he saw a text from Lou that Nicole was on her way to Rita's so we changed course and walked over there.  When we didn't see her wandering the plaza or in the store Joe checked his phone again and realized it was an old message and the new one said they were hanging out at home!  We turned around and headed back to their house for a visit.  At least I ended up with all my steps!  10753 steps.  25 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I had a little bit of time between the time I got home from shopping & Joe getting home from work so I cleaned a little and got things ready for dinner.  17 days total.

1 comment:

  1. I think with a little shrug sweater, that dress will be cute for work!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete