8/08/2011

No more wire hangers!

1. 15 Spend Free Days:  I broke the streak on Saturday.  I decided to make some Chicken Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers from my farm basket & needed a few ingredients from ShopRite.  I changed the recipe up a little; I used ground chicken instead of pulled & subbed some cheddar cheese in because everything is better with cheese.  I was a little worried I wasn't going to like them because the peppers smelled spicy but it ended up being very tasty and super easy to make!  4 days total.
2. At least 20 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: egg white, ham, tomato & cheese on rye toast = 463 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: chicken stuff cubanelle pepper = 297 calories
     Snacks: cantaloupe, mini wheats & coffee ice cream = 426 calories
     Totals: 2109 burned - 1186 eaten = -923 total burned, 5 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  Joe and I toyed with going for a run on Saturday morning but going out to breakfast just seemed more appealing.  Then we toyed with going for a run when he got home from work but by the time we ate dinner is was getting dark and for some reason running after dark hasn't appealed to me lately.  131 minutes total.

4. Walk at least 11,000 steps for 25 days:  I needed a lot of steps, like more then 7000 at 8pm because I spent the majority of my day sitting on my butt.  I just wasn't motivated to do anything.  I think if someone would have invited somewhere I would have gone but I was just severely lacking the oomph to leave the house on my own.  Since dinner was extremely low calorie we decided to get my steps by walking for ice cream.  Normally we would have gone to Rita's or Dairy Queen on foot but we decided to map out the distance to Custard Hut and it was only about 1.4 miles each way, much shorter then we anticipated, so off we went.
I had the coffee crunch ice cream this time and it was dare I say better then the chocolate peanut butter!  And lower in calories!  I still stayed with a small which doesn't look all that small until you compare it to Joe's large chocolate peanut butter malt!  I really don't understand how that boy doesn't make himself sick!  I would love to have his metabolism for just 1 day!  We had a nice time walking a nice route and I'm sure we'll be making the trip more often now that we know it's not actually that far from the house.
 11947 steps.  6 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Wahoo!  I cleaned on Saturday!  Since I didn't have the motivation to leave the house I figured the least I could do was cook & clean it.  This is why I could never be a stay-at-home-mom, I hate cooking & cleaning but would feel like it was my responsibility.  Anyway, I took it upon myself to clean out my dresser & cabinet.  I was tired of pulling things out every morning and not loving the fit.  I pulled out any pants larger then a 10P or medium (even though I'm almost a 6) and all tops sized large or bigger.  I kept some of the nicer pieces in case I get back up to that size again but packed the rest up for a yard sale in the fall or ebay.  Here's a shot of everything I'm ready to sell or donate.
I wish I had taken a before picture because this cabinet was almost bursting and now it's down to one row on each shelf!  I also worked on the kitchen and picked up downstairs but the bedroom was really where I spent most of my time.  If only my closet light wasn't burnt out I could have gone through winter clothes too!  3 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment