1/01/2011

12/30 - Day 39

Wow, these holiday weekends are really killing my blogging mojo!  Here I am just getting to blogging Thursday on Saturday...  

I don't even really remember Thursday morning except I was excited because it was the last day of work before the long weekend but apprehensive because it could prove to be a long day with everyone trying to get last minute orders in.  For breakfast I just had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch no bananas yet though, they're not ripe yet :-(
My morning went by pretty quickly I only had a finish last minute rush orders to take care of.  I was starving at around 11 so I had one of the cookies I've been hoarding in my desk drawer.  It was so delicious!
Lunch came a little late as has been happening a lot lately, maybe I should just change my normal time...
Just before xmas a vendor had gifted our department a red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  I looked up the calorie content & ruined it for pretty much everyone; 630 calories per slice!  Well, someone remembered it was in there & decided to pass it around.  I had 1/8 of slice, pretty much just cut off the tip which was about 3 small bites & it really was delicious.
The rest of my day went by pretty quickly, I met with a coworker I hadn't previously seen face to face so that was nice.  Then after work I met Amanda at the gym to take our most loved/hated cardio class.  I was actually really excited to get back to the gym, it had been over a week since my last workout!  Our instructor kicked our asses!  Only 3 people showed up so she changed things up and did a ball class instead of our normal cardio/boxing, it was a great workout!


Joe got out of work early & had dinner cooking when I got home.  We had plans to go to a 30th birthday party for a friend of ours so I jumped in the shower while he finished cooking.  We had some baked chicken with orzo & parmesan cheese, it was good but I would have liked a vegetable as well but beggars can't be choosers.
The party was fun, our friend's wife organized a small poker tournament & even though neither Joe or I played we did get to spend some time visiting with people we don't see often.  I don't actually know how to play poker so watching everyone helped me learn some of the rules.  I'm excited to maybe even host our own poker night sometime soon!  I didn't take any pictures at the party (bad blogger) but don't worry Friday's post is extremely picture heavy!  I'm also pretty proud of myself because I didn't drink anything but water and eat anything but a handful of pretzel sticks at the party!

I wanted to share this years holiday card today too!  People have finally received them so posting it here won't ruin the surprise anymore.  This time we went with snuggies on the cats.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes - goal met, at 1525 now
2. 1 servings of fruits/veggies - goal failed
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2529 calories burned - 1356 calories eaten = total 1173 calories burned...
5. I had a pretty ok day, nothing stressful but nothing special... - goal met
6. I got on the scale this morning (Saturday) and came in at 150, so my goal is met...

No comments:

Post a Comment