1/31/2011

You would think with 63 hours off of work I could manage 1 blog post...

but apparently that's not the case.  I swear I sat down to write at least twice, I even uploaded the pictures and saved everything as a draft.  I just couldn't manage type it all out though.  And of course, now it's been a few days so I can't even remember a lot of what happened on Friday.  Lucky for you I have the pictures!  Looks like I started off breakfast with cocoa pebbles & some trop 50 = 221 calories.  This was my first time having cocoa pebbles and I'm not really a fan.  It was just too much sugar and not enough substance.  Maybe I'll try again with a banana added this week.
Apparently I got hungry before lunch and had this clementine = 35 calories.
My lunch break was kind of a strange one.  I had my delicious left over chinese = 244 calories.  But one of my coworkers was in a weird mood and it kind of made the room less fun.  She headed back to her desk a little earlier & the rest of us compared notes about the upcoming construction.  No one really knows where their final destination will be so there's all this conjecture about who, where, why...
After work I met Angela at the gym to crank out 3 miles on the dreadmill.  It was crazy hot & humid in the gym so we were really struggling.  I also turned the speed up to 5.5 so that may have had something to do with my exhaustion as well.  It's so much easier to take a class as a workout but I was home by 6:15, gotta love that!  For dinner I decided to heat up one of the leftover pieces of chicken cordon bleu = 479 calories.
I still had a lot of calories left for the day so I grabbed one of the weight watchers ice cream cones from the fridge = 140 calories.
I have to say these are not nearly as tasty as the skinny cow brand.  The ice cream is just really obviously "healthy."  It's almost hard to tell the skinny cow brand is "diet" it's nice and creamy.
Joe came home from work a little later with some new treats, peanut butter filled pretzels.  I was still under 1200 calories for the day so I had 1 serving (10 pieces) = 140 calories.
We hung out and watched some tv for a little while, I think an episode of American Idol, we're still at least 2 behind though.  It was pretty funny because I was in no rush to get to sleep since I didn't have to work in the morning but we still ended up in bed by 10.

Oh, and Groupon got me again.  They have 1/2 price tickets to Longwood Gardens in PA.  Joe & I have never been and I know he'd enjoy taking pictures there so I got us 2 tickets.  I think we're going to try to go on 2/27 since that's the next weekend day Joe is scheduled off.
How did I do on my January goals?
1. drink 64oz of water every day: check, every day total
2. track all my food & burn at least 500 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2289 burned -1259 eaten = 1030 total burned, 22 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 40 minutes today, 897 total for month
4. run 20 miles: 3 today, 27.6 total
5. 15 spend free days - Groupon got me again, only 7 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment