I was really craving chocolate around 3pm so I had this promotional packet of M&Ms one of my vendors sent over = 150 calories.
After work I went to group power with Christina (she got new bangs, they're adorable!). Our instructor Vern was apparently trying to punish us for something, we were beat up and sweaty after the 1st track. I went to meet Joe & Tim at The Library for dinner after class (just a head's up, I'm eating dinner out a LOT this week). I had a cheeseburger with steak fries & a vodka club = 603 calories. I was pretty proud of myself, look no mayonnaise!
All these restaurants and their mood lighting make it very hard to take pictures of food.
How did I do on my January goals?
1. drink 64oz of water every day: check, every day total
2. track all my food & burn at least 500 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2287 burned - 1790 eaten = 497 total burned, 11 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 60 minutes today, 522 total for month
4. run 20 miles: 0 today, 18.6 total
5. 15 spend free days - stopped for gas on my way to the gym, 6 days total