1/03/2011

Food Blog - 1/2/11

Sunday I had to go back to work :-( ...  Having a few whole days off always does me in.  I start doubting the whole having 2 jobs thing, but once I get to the restaurant I usually feel better.

I started the morning with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch & a banana.  I love that you can see all the party remnants that I totally didn't bother cleaning up yet.
The restaurant wasn't super busy & Mike offered to feed me.  I never say no when Mike offers to cook so I had a 2 egg omelet with tomato & one piece of american cheese plus one slice of rye toast buttered.
 I grabbed a chocolate/m&m covered pretzel on the way out to run some errands with Joe.
After a visit with friends & quick trip to Lowe's we were starving so we attacked the leftovers taking over our fridge.  Ian is making sure no one messes with our food...
 I had a little bit of spinach dip on pumpernickel and I made myself roast beef & swiss with mustard on a sandwich thin plus some cut up baby carrots.
 I figured the weekend should go out with a bang so I shared my blueberry cream cheese pie with Joe.
I feel like my choices were a little better today.  2128 burned - 1669 eaten = 459 total burn.  I managed to get all my water, in fact 60oz of it was while I was at work and before noon.  I had 3 or 4 servings of fruits or veggies.  I didn't technically work out but my steps were over 8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment