1/13/2011

Stay out of my way today!

Oh good god am I in a bad mood today!  Well actually I'm not sure if I'd call it a bad mood, I'm just easily irritated.  I would love to go on and on about what's annoying me but when I started this blog I promised myself I wouldn't let it turn into a bitchfest so I'm going to take a deep breath & move forward.  On a positive note, I got on the scale this morning and I'm at 147!  YAY!

Onward & upward...lol.  I am loving putting tomato on my breakfast sandwiches!  It just really adds something and makes me feel like it's a more well rounded breakfast = 299 calories.  Also, I think this may be the best picture of my breakfast sandwich so far!
I was starving by lunch time!  We ran out of sparkling water so I had to make do with non-bubbly water...my apple was kind of mushy too, I hate that!  = 300 calories.
My afternoon flew by, I was so productive!  I finally remembered to pick up my prescriptions at CVS too!  I'm always thrilled when they tell me it's only $5 each, my insurance is  pretty great!  Angela came over around 5:30 for our weekly video workout, she brought a Denise Austin DVD this time.  I had never heard of Denise & she was annoying the crap out of me!  She is very soft spoken and reminds me of Jessica Rabbit, lol.  The funniest part of the evening was definitely when Joe (who was cleaning the kitchen, more on that in another post) shouts out "is that Denise?", I say yes & how does he know about her?  Apparently his mom used to work out to her show in the mornings when he was little & he recognized the voice!  Which I guess should earn this woman some points because she's got to be over 50...
After we finished the 50 minutes of torture it was time for dinner.  Joe had some leftovers while we were working out & Angela eats before she comes over so I only had to feed myself.  I baked a pork chop & sauteed some spinach with tomato = 380 calories.
Joe and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning out the DVR, we watched the most recent episode of Parenthood & finally watched the season finale of The Big C, both great shows!  While logging my dinner I realized I was WAY under on my calories so I poked around the kitchen looking for something to eat.  I decided on some fancy hot chocolate I got around xmas.  I tracked it at 312 calories which I think is a little high but I figure I definitely grabbed a hershey kiss or 2 that aren't tracked so we'll call it even.

How did I do on my January goals?
1. drink 64oz of water every day: check, every day total
2. track all my food & burn at least 500 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2362 burned - 1291 eaten = 1071 total burned, 9 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 50 minutes today, 377 total for month
4. run 20 miles: 0 today, 11.6 total
5. 15 spend free days - didn't buy anything!, 5 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment