Because I can't seem to get enough of setting goals this year, Joe & I have decided to set some for us as a couple. Well, honestly, I thought it would be a great idea & when I ran it by him he agreed!1. We will set a timer and both spend 15 minutes doing nothing but cleaning at least 3x a week. We hope to use this time to take care of the day-to-day maintenance cleaning.
2. De-clutter our lives, spend at least 2 hours each week deep cleaning/organizing (this is why Joe was cleaning out our pantry last night while I was working out with Angela).
3. Visit 3 new places. It doesn’t have to be a foreign country or even another state – just somewhere we haven't been before.
4. Do at least one outdoor activity together a month. Hiking, kayaking, playing tennis, riding a bike all good ideas. I'd like to shoot for once a week but I don't want to kill us, we're pretty busy people.
5. One date night a month. Not a movie or food in between running errands.
6. Go camping at least once this year. We've never gone together.
7. One new recipe a month. We definitely fall into a rotation of dinners.
8. Go on a big vacation together. We had such a good time in Mexico but he hadn't had a vacation like that in a few years. Now that my vacation time is easier to access we should use it!
9. Spend more time with family, I'm shooting for once a month. We see our sisters pretty often, usually at least once a month. Joe usually stops by his parent's house once a week but it's usually during the day so I'm at work & so is his mom. I stop at my mom's maybe once a month to visit before the gym but usually Joe's at work. We have dinner with my dad every few months but usually just for big occasions.
10. Finish 1 major project. My picks are to get a shed or install built in bookcases in the living room. We'll see if either of them get done or if something else exciting comes up.
WISH US LUCK!!