1/23/2011

Longest Week Ever

This was seriously the longest week ever.  Here I am on Sunday afternoon at 5pm and all I want to do is go to sleep, for a week.  I don't think I had one hour to myself in the last seven days.  I had a workout & dinner plans every single evening and then our unwanted gift exchange on Saturday night.  I was talking to Angela about plans for the upcoming week have decided I need to spend more time at home, if for nothing else then to save my sanity.  I hate to say it but I really feel like I just need to lay around for a little while.  Unfortunately, I'm going to have to start this plan tomorrow because we have vacation planning/dinner plans with my mom & sister tonight, lol.

Let's go back to Friday though...in comparison to the upcoming Saturday recap this one is going to be super quick and easy.  I wasn't hungry when I got up and packed for work so I grabbed a granola bar and a clementine on the way out the door.  After being at work for a few hours I did start to get hungry so I had the clementine = 35 calories.
I honestly don't remember anything about the rest of the morning.  I really need to start writing Friday's post before I go to bed that night.  For lunch I had 322 calories. 
My hunger was back with a vengeance later that afternoon so I had the peanut butter granola bar I brought for breakfast = 190 calories.  I don't really feel comfortable posting a lot about it online, especially because there aren't a lot of definites or details yet, but I had a great meeting with my boss at the end of the day and I'm really excited for 2011 career wise!
It was pretty cold & windy all day but Angela and I were still planning to try for our outdoor 3 mile run.  We were planning to meet at my house as usual but when I got home and walked to the mailbox I almost froze to death.  I texted Angela that I was vetoing running outside and asked what she wanted to do.  Well, she decided to rejoin my gym!  We went over, renewed her membership, then hopped on the treadmills.  After we finished our workout we were starving!  I love the mexican place by the gym, Chido Burrito and Angela had never been so we went over in all our sweaty glory.  I was so excited I totally forgot to take a picture of my meal until I was almost finished = 789 calories.  
After dinner we headed back to the house, Rob had someplace to be so Angela was on her own for a few hours.  I jumped in the shower so I'd be nice and clean for work in the morning while Angela figured out our dinner calories on Moe's website, the restaurants are pretty similar.  Seriously, I've got to start checking websites for nutritional information before going out, they've really come a long way.  

Sarah came over a little while later to go through some clothes I was planning to donate.  We hung out upstairs for a little while, me folding laundry, Sarah sorting through boxes & Angela looking through my shoes and other stuff I keep in our spare room.  They both headed home a little while later, we were all excited for the next evening's festivities!

How did I do on my January goals?
1. drink 64oz of water every day: check, every day total
2. track all my food & burn at least 500 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2438 burned -1336 eaten = 1102 total burned, 15 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 40 minutes today, 627 total for month
4. run 20 miles: 3 today, 24.6 total
5. 15 spend free days - bought my burrito, 6 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment