1. Eat out less then 20 meals: I didn't eat out at all on Monday. 4 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: I had the itch to work out after not really doing much all weekend but with the grip in my left hand still shot I couldn't go to group power. Instead I did some dancing! I really love that game & Joe downloaded some new songs for me so it was fun to try a couple different dances. 127 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: It was so hard to get these steps in on Monday. I was still about 4000 away at 8pm! We went next door to visit and I did laps around their downstairs. Then I took Jack outside and walked up and down the sidewalk.
I was still 2000 steps from my goal when Joe offered to walk take another walk to ShopRite so we could get some dishwasher detergent. We brought Jack with to give Nicole a little break (Lou had already gone to bed).
It was pretty obvious Jack was tired, he was slouching lower & lower on Joe's shoulders as we walked. He was totally out about 5 minutes after we entered the grocery store. Too cute! Also, I made my goal, YAY! Total 10243 steps. 5 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work: I really didn't do much cleaning. I think I brought some shoes upstairs and put a few random items away while I was moving furniture around to make room for dancing :-) 5 days total.