6/02/2011

Jumping into June

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  That's right we went out to dinner the first day of the month.  But in my defense we had this dinner planned like a week ahead of time.  I love going for hibachi because if you do it right it's actually pretty low calorie.  1 meal total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bacon, egg, tomato & laughing cow on a sandwich thin = 310 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, fuji apple & smartfood = 321 calories
     Dinner: salad, miso soup, shumai, dynamite roll & shrimp hibachi = 728 calories
     Snacks: skittles and m&m's = 240 calories
     Totals: 2225 burned - 1599 eaten = 626 total burned, 0 days total 

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: I'm still trying to decide if last night counts...  Joe & I went for a long walk after dinner so I could get all my steps.  I didn't break a sweat and I was wearing jeans so I'm thinking it doesn't count.

4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I really had to push it.  On top of making Joe go for a walk around town with me after dark; towards the end I was just wandering the house staring at my fitbit.  Total 10,033 steps.  1 day total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Because I was trying to get more steps I did some laundry & cleaned up the kitchen, score!  1 day total.

No comments:

Post a Comment