6/08/2011

I have the golden girls theme song stuck in my head...

and it's all this posts fault!  I am really loving the personality of the wedding featured but it's really not my style, lol.  I think it's mostly the little details, I love the star wars characters in the centerpieces!  Joe & I have actually joked about adding transformers to ours whenever we get around to getting married.  I'm hoping mentioning the song will remove it from my brain...or at least add it to yours :-)

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Joe had to go to training for work in PA on Tuesday.  He made plans to meet up with Victor for dinner & the X-Men movie on his way home.  This meant I was on my own for dinner (it also means Tammy & I get a movie date this weekend to even the score).  I wasn't sure what to get until I talked to my mom & she suggested chinese.  5 meals total. 

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: strawberries & granola bar = 239 calories
     Lunch: watermelon, greek yogurt & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: chicken with broccoli, cheese wontons, egg roll & white rice = 656 calories
     Snacks: I tried chewing gum instead of grabbing m&m's, worked like a charm = 0 calories
     Totals: 2196 burned - 1226 eaten = 970 total burned, 5 days total

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  Nicole, Christina & I did C25K W2D3 around 8pm.  It felt funny to be exercising so late but it ended up being a nice change.  It was pretty hot out all day (and is supposed to stay that way all week) but had finally cooled off some so we weren't melting.  I don't have a report from my garmin because I tried to use it when the battery was only 20% full, needless to stay it shut down about 1/4 mile in.  177 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  We did the last bit of file moving at work so that helped me get a few more steps then usual.  Add in our walk/run I was easily finished!  No need to walk to ShopRite!  11904 steps.  6 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Being home alone for the evening gave me plenty of time for cleaning.  I emptied the dishwasher & refilled it, straightened up the living room and didn't a load of laundry.  6 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment