6/20/2011

Happy Father's Day

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Hehehe, I ate out all three meals on Sunday.  We had breakfast with Joe's parents because he had to work and couldn't make their Father's Day BBQ.  Then I grabbed a shorti at Wawa before going to the beach with my sister.  And finally we met my dad at Lamberti's in Margate for dinner.  12 meals total. 
Dear god this was delicious!
We joked around, took a bunch of pictures and had an a really nice time just hanging out and eating delicious food.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: tomato, onion & cheese egg white omelet with rye toast and a few home fries = 514 calories
     Lunch: turkey & swiss shorti, nectarine = 450 calories
     Dinner: gnocchi zianna = 696 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2135 burned - 1660 eaten = 475 total burned, 11 days total  
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  Nicole and I had planned on completing one of her C25K workouts but the timing of it all just didn't pan out.  I had plans to meet my sister at the beach and right before I left the house she suggested I bring workout clothes with so we could do some kind of run.  We decided to go for a 1/2 hour jog when we came off the beach.  It was pretty humid and we were definitely sweaty when we finished the 2.7 miles.  622 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I was pretty concerned about my steps because I didn't have much planned for the day.  So when I was on my way back from breakfast and I saw Nicole & Jack walking over to ShopRite I parked the car in the back of the lot and jumped out to join them.  Nicole was picking up some things to make Lou a nice breakfast so we wandered around the store grabbing odds & ends.
Between my impromptu trip to ShopRite and my run with Shana I made it to 10,000 before 7pm!  11419 steps.  15 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Yeah so sometimes you've just got to give up cleaning and enjoy the view, lol.  13 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment