6/06/2011

Eat before you run!

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I ate a bunch of junk on Sunday but only one actual meal out.  I spent the day helping Nicole at a craft show because Lou had to work and wrangling Jack while selling jewelry is no small feat.  We stopped for breakfast at the McDonald's drive thru on the way out to Renualt Winery.  4 meals total. 
We fed the ducks a leftover egg mcmuffin.  It was too funny, I was showing Jack how to throw the pieces over the fence for the animals but he just kept walking closer and closer until finally one just stuck it's head through the wire and took the food right out of his hand!  He was pretty weary of them for the rest of the afternoon!
We hugged it out while playing with some bubbles and I tried on one of the headbands Nicole made.  Who says giant flowers are only for babies?
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: egg mcmuffin & yogurt parfait = 460 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: cheeseburger w/pork roll & thousand island on a sandwich thin = 625 calories
     Snacks: cake ball, funnel cake & G2 = 289 calories
     Totals: 2172 burned - 1374 eaten = 798 total burned, 3 days total
 We even used lettuce from the garden for our burgers!  Joe got excited and over harvested a little...
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: I worked out on Sunday!  Wahoo!  Joe and I went for a run first thing in the morning.  I'm not sure when I'll learn that running on an empty stomach is a bad idea though...I almost passed out in the shower again.  But the actual run went really well; we did 3 miles in just over 32 minutes, I'm pretty impressed with how much my non-race pace has improved.  Joe swears next time we're coming in under 30 minutes...  82 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  Thanks to my early morning run I was at 5000 steps before 10am!  Then you add all the chasing after Jack I did and I had no problem hitting my goal for the day.  Total 10594 steps.  4 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  While Joe fired up the grill for dinner I emptied the dish washer, straightened up the kitchen and cleaned out our big closet a little.  5 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment