6/22/2011

Better late then never...

Sorry everyone!  I had the pictures all uploaded for Monday's recap but didn't get a chance to write it.  I was planning to put the post together quickly last night but that didn't pan out either...so without further ado here's my exciting Monday wrap up (followed soon by the way more exciting Tuesday wrap up). 

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I didn't eat out at all on Monday, although I was tempted because Joe wasn't home for dinner.  But I behaved and made myself an breakfast wrap instead of ordering in or picking up some Wendy's.  12 meals total. 
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/brown sugar, milk & banana = 325 calories
     Lunch: watermelon, greek yogurt & smartfood = 351 calories
     Dinner: bacon, tomato, egg & laughing cow wrap = 411 calories
     Snacks: ice cream sandwich = 175 calories
     Totals: 2465 burned - 1292 eaten = 1173 total burned, 12 days total
 
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I really went above & beyond in terms of exercise on Monday.  I needed to run 2 miles for my 5 mile training; did I mention I'm doing a 5 mile race on August 21st?  No?  Well, I am.  Anyway, I made plans to meet Stephanie for the run and then decided to walk the mile and a half to our meeting spot.  I tried to convince Nicole & Jack to walk with me but she had some other stuff to do :-(  When all was said and done I had traveled over 5 miles and been "working out" for 110 minutes.  732 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  Obviously with 110 minutes of walking & running I didn't have any issues getting all of my steps.  15334 steps.  16 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher, brought some shoes upstairs and washed & folded laundry.  14 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment