4/01/2011

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~RW


I thought that was an appropriate quote being that I usually spend a lot of April celebrating.  We're only 16 days from the big 3-0 people!  I also have a lot of friends & family with April birthdays, my weekends are already pretty much booked!  I know my goals haven't changed much the last few months so I'm thinking it's time to try something new.  Here's what I'm thinking:

1. Total burn of at least 750 calories a day for at least 20 of 30 days - I'm keeping this one because I need to stay accountable to lose weight.  I brought the total days down this month because I have no plans of counting calories the 15, 16 or 17.

2. Eat out less then 20 times - I went back through my posts and realized that I ate out more the 30 meals in March.  That's insane!  Imagine the money we would save and the weight I could lose if I ate home cooked food more often.

3. Help with yard work - If Joe is outside working in the yard & I'm home; I will join him.  This may not be something that happens often because we are rarely both home while it's light out but I think it will be nice to work together.


4. De-clutter my house.  I know this ties into the 23 bags in 38 days post (which I'm not doing very well on) but it's so true that we (mostly I) have so much stuff packed into every corner of my house.  I hoping to de-clutter 5 spots a week, doesn't matter how small (a drawer counts).

5. Look into selling items on ebay and/or craigslist.  This ties into goal 4; hopefully other people would like to buy some of the above mentioned stuff.  I usually have yard sales twice a year but it would be helpful to have a more regular way of selling items we don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment