4/11/2011

Finally Friday

Hmmmm, I'm trying to remember back to Friday morning.  I wasn't thrilled with my outfit so I didn't take a picture, just black skinny jeans, flats and a red sweater.  We were out of milk and I was running low on time so I stopped at the new Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and it took me even longer then usual because the guy making sandwiches had no sense of urgency...  On the upside my sandwich was quite good when I got to work, I tried an egg white veggie flatbread = 280 calories.
My morning at work was pretty busy.  Like I said in a previous post I have been given some more responsibility and had to go off site for training.  One of my new jobs is maintaining our department website.  I spent most of the morning updating photos of the staff and reworking the presentation they are shown in.  Here's the shot we took of me :-)
Lunch = 418 calories.
I needed to get a 3 mile run in after work and it had been raining on and off all day so I knew I needed to get to the gym.  Unfortunately neither Angela or Amanda could make it so I was on my own.  I didn't do too bad though just set it at a 5.7 and didn't let myself stop.  WooHoo, 32 minutes!
I had asked Joe to take something out for dinner that morning because I forgot.  I came home to two of the largest pork chops I'd ever seen!  I weighed them in at 10oz each!  There was no way I could eat that much meat so I cut them in half, added some BBQ shake n' bake then steamed some spinach = 342 calories.
I was still way under my calories for the day so I had a 100 calorie snack for dessert.  Joe says these are a tease because they're so small but I find that if you eat them slowly instead of inhaling them they're quite nice.
We watched a little tv but got to bed early, I wanted to be plenty rested for my GMAT on Saturday morning.

How did I do on my March goals?
1. De-clutter something: no go
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2227 burned - 1235 eaten = 992 burned, 6 days total
3. Yard work w/Joe: no yard work today
4. Less then 20 meals out:  breakfast a Dunkin Donuts, 5 down 15 more to go...
5. Ebay/Craigslist: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment