4/19/2011

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

I wasn't sure what to post when it came to my favorite book.  I am an avid reader especially in the summer time; I'll easily go through a few books a month on the beach.  I'm not a huge fan of serious, heavy books though; I much prefer "chick lit" and "beach reads."  I actually almost chose the Twilight series because I could not put those books down.  I would stay up until 3am reading them because I needed to know what would happen next.  I'm pretty sure I knocked out the whole series (4 books) in 3 weeks while working two jobs.  But I realized that even though I really enjoyed reading that series I don't have any desire to read it again.  I've never been one to reread books, I have a crazy good memory for things I've read and can usually spout off information even if it's something I read years ago.  So I started trying to remember if I ever read something more then once and the only book I that came to mind was Judy Blume's "Forever."  It's a quick and easy read that just spoke to me when I was about the same age as the main character.  Hmmm, maybe I'll download it to my kindle and read it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment