4/02/2011

143!!

I almost forgot to weigh in on Friday morning, I was starting to get ready for work when I remembered that I had to weigh myself.  I wasn't feeling very good about the number that might pop up, no reason in particular, just didn't feel terribly skinny.  I got on the scale and was shocked when 1-4-3 popped up!  Holy crap, 2 lbs this week!  I shrieked and ran into the bedroom to tell Joe, he gave me a high five and sort of danced in celebration for a minute while still in bed.  I grabbed my phone and ran back in to take a picture for you all.  I crossed my fingers and hopped back on hoping the number would be the same, thankfully it was!  Sorry about the ugly toes, my last pedicure was in December...
I was in a great mood after my weigh in and even happier because I got to try out my new black trouser jeans from Ann Taylor Loft.  I feel like they even fit a little looser then they had the previous Sunday when I bought them but that's probably all in my head.  I paired them with a pink sweater from American Eagle, silver Naturalizer flats and a necklace from my Premier party.  I thought it was equal parts dressy & utilitarian for the big move at work.
I was a little sick of oatmeal after eating it all week long so I decided to make one of my breakfast sandwiches (scrambled egg, laughing cow wedge, precooked bacon & tomato on a sandwich thin).  Isn't it cute on the goldfish shaped bread?  I also had a glass of Trop 50 so my total breakfast = 342 calories.
Things were a little hectic when I got to work.  Everyone was waiting on the movers, we already had phone & computer support available but it's hard to set all that up without a desk.  The first picture is of all the boxes I carried up,  that's my whole office fitting in 5 boxes.  The second picture is of our office (I'm sharing with Brittany) with the desks inside but not quite "decorated" yet.
And these are shots of our desks, mine with the red coat & Brittany's with the black.  I obviously have a lot more crap but she's only a temp so I'm sure she's trying not to move in too much.  I really wish we could put things on the walls, it's so institutional.
We were all set up and ready to work by about noon.  Can't complain though, I did over 6000 steps before noon!  That's crazy usually I'm at 2500-3000 when I leave at 5pm!  We took care of some important tasks then went down to lunch = 311 calories.  It's so quiet up in the new section, we were hoping for a noisy lunch but it seems like the new set up is keeping everyone pretty low key.
After work it was time for group power.  I spent about a 1/2 hour reading Unbearable Lightness in the car before heading in for class.  I really wasn't in the mood to take the class but I try to make sure I work out 5 days a week and it would be a real pain to fit 2 runs into my already busy weekend.  It's so funny how things change, I've been going to the gym for years and before June 2010 I would skip anytime I felt like it, now I'm all like "take a day off from the gym, I couldn't possibly!"
Because I am awesome at keeping on top of my goals, I forgot to take something out for dinner which meant we'd be eating out our first dinner of the month.  I called Joe on my way out of the gym but he didn't answer which usually means he's stuck with a customer so I just drove out to the store.  As I suspected he was helping a woman when I came in so I grabbed a cart and went to grab a few things we needed.  Let me tell you it's not a great idea to wander BJs while you're hungry, I came back with the cases of water we needed and two cases of snacks.
We paid for our cart full of goodness, made a quick stop at Target to pick up a gift and off to Red Robin we went for dinner.  We toyed with a few other options for dinner but decided on Red Robin since we had a gift card.  I had a hard time deciding what to eat, burger or chicken, burger or chicken?  I decided to behave and got the Grilled Chicken alla Caprese = 641 calories.  I also had some of Joe's garlic parmesan fries = 194 calories.
We didn't get home until almost 10pm but luckily it was Friday so we didn't have to go right to bed.  We watched The Mentalist on the DVR then agreed it was an acceptable bedtime, lol.


How did I do on my March goals?
1. De-clutter something: wasn't home long enough
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2392 burned - 1493 eaten = 899 burned, 1 day total
3. Yard work w/Joe: no time today
4. Less then 20 meals out:  Red Robin for dinner, 1 down 19 more to go...
5. Ebay/Craigslist: no go

No comments:

Post a Comment