4/07/2011

so much excitement before 9am

There was a lot going on at our house first thing Wednesday morning.  As I mentioned yesterday Joe had scheduled a dirt/mulch delivery because he had the day off.  He hopped out of bed not long after I did and a few minutes later this truck was in my front yard.
While he was working in the yard I was getting ready for work.  I didn't have any real issue getting ready except that my new size 8 brown NY & Co pants appear to be too short after their first washing.  I ironed them and tried them with flats but it was no use they're about a 1/2" too short now, maybe if I drop a pound or two they'll even out?  Anyway, I ended up changing into these mustard colored pants with a brown pattern from Ann Taylor Loft, the sweater is also Ann Taylor Loft & it has a zipper up the back.  My shoes are Naturalizer and the necklace is from my most recent Premier party.
I asked Nicole to take my picture when I ran over to borrow some milk because Joe was knee deep in dirt.  Apparently Jack didn't want me to leave, Nicole said he stood by the door for like 5 minutes after I left waiting for me to come back.  :-) 
I was pretty excited to have my delicious oatmeal with my borrowed skim milk!  I even saved some calories with the switch = 313.
Before I left for work I stopped to see the damage.  Joe definitely had his work cut out for him.  He really needs to get most if not all of it moved because there's rain forecasted the next few days.  I imagine it'll be much harder to transport if it's wet.
It's funny, the hours at work seem to be going by quickly but the actual days passing are taking forever if you know what I mean.  Like I look up and it's 11 and I can't believe it but the fact that's it's only Wednesday is extremely hard to accept.  I had lunch at my desk around 1 while I was taking part in an online training session.  It was good to kill two birds with one stone.  311 calories.
Step class was cancelled at the gym because they are renovating the room so Christina and I decided to take power instead.  It was with a different instructor then we're used to but it got the job done.  Look there's Christina on the right!
I was excited to get home and see what Joe had made for dinner until I remembered he was going to the Phillies game and I would be fending for myself.  I didn't have too many options.  We're going out for dinner on Thursday so I didn't want to use another meal out and I hadn't taken anything out to defrost which pretty much left Tuesday night's chinese as my only option = 314 calories.  I knew my calories were way low so I texted Nicole about getting some Rita's.
There wasn't anything on the DVR downstairs that I wanted to watch so I decided to go upstairs and work on that one while folding laundry.  I started to get hungry after a little while and hadn't heard back from Nicole so I poked around the kitchen.  I didn't find anything I really wanted though.  Don't get me wrong we had plenty of junk I could have gorged myself on but I really wanted something substantial.  I finally gave up and grabbed a package of cookies = 100 calories.
I stayed up a little while longer watching tv but around 11pm I decided it was late enough and I should get some sleep so I turned the light off and passed out pretty quickly.

How did I do on my March goals?
1. De-clutter something: I wish I put laundry on that list...
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 25 days: 2110 burned - 1133 eaten = 1077 burned, 5 days total
3. Yard work w/Joe: Joe was done in the yard and at the game before I got home...
4. Less then 20 meals out:  ate leftover chinese but I'm not counting it, 3 down 17 more to go...
5. Ebay/Craigslist: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment