4/27/2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Ok, one more.  I couldn't do all this writing about my best girls and leave out my sister.  I mean "a sister is a forever friend" after all.  I almost talked about her in day 10's post about my closest friend but then I decided that this description was more appropriate since I've known her since the minute she was born.  We're almost exactly 3 years apart in age, Shana was due on my birthday but came 2 weeks early which is a good thing because I am not a good sharer when it comes to my birthday...  We are great friends and there's no one else I'd rather spend an afternoon with, in fact we were excited to realize during out shopping trip last weekend that we're almost the same size now and will be able to share more then just shoes soon.  We're usually on the same wavelength and can understand the others thoughts/feelings with a simple look.  But I'm not going to pretend it's always been sunshine and roses, we're like any other siblings, we used to fight and wrestle when we were kids and even now that we're older sometimes we bicker but we definitely love each other.  Even on the day this picture was taken, her wedding day, she snapped at me and gave me attitude but I let it roll off my back and smiled sweetly because who else can you take your frustrations out on but your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment