3/01/2011

March Madness

It's a new month and I'm this much closer to turning the big 3-0.  I think my goals last month went pretty well and I'm excited to see what I can do with 3 extra days this month!  Here's what I'm thinking:

1. Read 2 books - I'm bringing this one back again because I failed so badly in February.  I can't believe I didn't even finish reading 1 book!

2. Total burn of at least 750 calories a day for at least 25 of 31 days - It seems like a 750+ burn is best for me.  When I tried 500+ I didn't lose any weight but when I upped it to 750+ I managed 2-4 lbs depending on how you look at it.  I've given myself less cheat days too.

3. 1200 fitness minutes & I'm not allowed to count walking at the restaurant - I've been able to complete 1000 the last 2 months without any real issue so I'm going to try for a 200 more this month.  I don't think it should be too difficult especially with my longer distance runs taking more time now.

4. Eat 1 fruit or veggie with each meal for 20 of 31 days - I failed this one miserably last month so I'm trying again...

5. 15 spend-free days - I blew 10 days out of the water last month with my new financial advisor boyfriend so now I'm shooting for 5 more.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've totally got those 15 spend free days with Joe's help! You can do all of these!
    ~Ang
    PS. I just realized I just did 1000 fitness minutes again for March. Oh well! Maintanence is good too!

    ReplyDelete