2/22/2011

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays...

I don't tend to have any issue with Mondays, I get up at the same time pretty much every day so all that changes is what I get dressed in.  For today's OOTD I chose a sweater from The Gap with a tank from New York & Company.  My pants are from The Gap too (it's getting pretty obvious all my clothes are from the same 4 stores).  These grey shoes are from Naturalizer and that's the same Etsy necklace I've been wearing for a few days now.
We're starting to run a little low on some of my go to foods so I mixed it up for breakfast.  I had a banana with some peach greek yogurt and a glass of Trop 50 = 295 calories.  I have the best neighbor around by the way, Nicole was grocery shopping on Saturday and saw Trop 50 on sale 2 for $5 so she checked with Joe to make sure we didn't have any then picked some up for me!
My morning went by pretty quickly and without incident.  We had some issues with our copier and since my cube is closest I was up checking on it a lot which was annoying but I'm choosing to look at it as more steps walked.  I also let Joe know that I needed to buy lunch & gas today, but not to worry because I planned to use a Wawa gift card for my food.  I grabbed a turkey blt salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing = 315 calories.
A generous coworker left bags of smartfood popcorn on all of our desks before we all came in.  It was such a nice surprise & I was thrilled to see that the bag is only 100 calories!  I love smartfood white cheddar popcorn but assumed it was high in calories.  Guess I should check labels more often.
Amanda was teaching group power at the gym and I planned on being there.  I haven't had a weighted workout in over 2 weeks.  I was hoping she wouldn't beat me up too badly though because Joe & Tim were going to The Library for dinner and I wanted to meet them instead of eating leftovers at home by myself.  I spent most of my afternoon running through the menu in my head trying to think of what would be low calorie.  With every pound I lose I get to eat a little less, so not fair! 
As soon as I walked into the gym Amanda demanded that I get new yoga pants, apparently mine are entirely too big.  Who am I to fight about needing new clothes?  I made a mental note to discuss this acquisition with Joe at dinner...  She did the new release of music/moves and boy was it was hard, my entire upper body hurts today!  Normally I would have gone home after a work out like that but I had already told Joe I would bring our gift card over to the restaurant and he & Tim were waiting on me to order so I changed out of my sweatiest clothes and headed over. 

I think Joe may be enjoying his new roll as "financial advisor" a little too much.  When I told/showed him my yoga pants he asked how much they would cost then told me he'd think about it, lol. 

We ordered pretty much as soon as I sat down since we were all starving, the boys had even had appetizers while they were waiting for me.  Bruce immediately got me a vodka & club soda then I decided on a cheeseburger with steak fries, I ate the whole burger & only about 5 fries (they were pretty bland & not worth the calories), total meal = 799 calories.  I forgot to take a picture until I was almost done eating.
I hung out for about a half hour after we finished eating but was getting pretty tired & sore (already) plus I felt bad crashing their "Monday Nitro" guys night so I was home before 9pm.  I was exhausted so I went straight upstairs and into bed.  I messed around on Facebook and watched a little Biggest Loser but soon had trouble keeping my eyes open so I gave up, turned everything off and went to sleep.

How did I do on my February goals?
1. Read 2 books:  killed about 15 minutes before power reading in the car
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 20 days: 2279 burned - 1508 eaten = 771 burned, 16 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 60 minutes today, 930 total for month
4. Eat 1 fruit or veggie with each meal for at least 20 days: banana w/breakfast, salad for lunch, lettuce & tomato w/dinner, 9 days total
5. 10 spend free days - had to get gas, 10 days total (goal met)

No comments:

Post a Comment