2/05/2011

Kermit T Frog

I woke up with a migraine again on Friday.  Well actually I went to bed with one of Thursday night but hoped I could kill it with aleve instead of using my last precious imitrex.  If you read yesterday's post you know how well my morning went...  It took me a long time to be happy with my outfit and I was almost late for work but I made sure to eat before I left the house.  I had a glass of Trop 50 with my pills and another bowl of cocoa pebbles with a banana for breakfast = 326 calories. 
Once I got to work I had another small meltdown about weight loss but everyone was really supportive & between that and pouring it all out in my post I was feeling much better.  I finally broke down and took my last imitrex because my head was not getting any better, I crossed my fingers the new prescription would be in the mailbox when I got home (it wasn't).  Joe stopped by to drop off some money to my boss (he worked on her son's car & she over paid him) and brought me vanilla latte lite and munchkins = 230 calories.
The mood in the office was upbeat and time went by quickly.  Dawn had a lunch meeting so Jocelyn & I were on our own again.  We toyed with going to Taco Bell but I wanted something different and suggested we head to Jalapenos & Salads by the mall.  It was Jocelyn's first time there & she enjoyed it so I think we'll be back again soon.  After all the back and forth about wanting something healthier I ended up getting the 3 chicken soft taco platter = 552 calories.
I added a little bit of rice & sour cream to the chicken, lettuce, tomato & cheese that came standard.  It was pretty good but could have used some kind of sauce.
I had been debating whether or not to go to the gym after work all day.  The defiant angry part of me kept saying I deserved the day off and it wasn't going to make a difference anyway.  But the logical, controlling type A part (you know me) knew I had eaten lots of calories and still had dinner to squeeze in, plus Christina would be there and I didn't have any other plans...I should go.  So I went, the class wasn't bad, there was a new instructor and she seems to know the program, always a plus.      
I was pretty hungry when I got home but decided to wait for Joe to get home before I ate anything.  Since I had Saturday off I figured there was no rushing anything, I could stay up late, have a drink, the world was my oyster, lol.  After a little discussion about what to eat...leftovers or Wendy's...we settled on frozen pizza.  I added some leftover broccoli in hopes of giving it some additional nutritional value = 430 calories.
We had a really wild night, we snacked on peanut butter filled pretzels (140 calories) and watched a few shows on the DVR.  

Joe's mom has been cleaning out the attic so he's been bringing home old friends from time to time.  I'm a big fan of our newest addition, Kermit T Frog, he has a trench coat!

How did I do on my February goals?
1. Read 2 books: I read a few more pages of "Sleeping Naked is Green" before the gym
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 20 days: 2336 burned -1678 eaten = 658 total burned, 2 day total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 60 minutes today, 225 total for month
4. Eat 1 fruit or veggie with each meal for at least 20 days: banana w/breakfast, lettuce & tomato w/lunch & broccoli w/dinner, 2 days total
5. 10 spend free days - I bought lunch, 1 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment