2/19/2011

146!!

I woke up on the right side of the bed Friday morning and super excited for my day!  I was in a good mood because there was a staff meeting scheduled at work and I was going to present a new program, it's the first step in asserting myself & advancing!  Plus I was excited to weigh myself after a comment Joe made the night before, he said I was definitely looking skinnier!  I jumped out of bed, got a load of laundry set up then went into the bathroom to weigh myself and shower...I was pleasantly surprised to have 146.2 lbs pop up!  WOOHOO, my plateau is over (I weighed myself 3 more times over the course of the next hour just to be sure)!

Friday OOTD: Let me preface this by letting you know that we're allowed to wear black jeans (not blue) to work on Fridays, that is the only reason I own this pair of black jeans (they remind me of working at TGI Fridays, not something I like to think about often)...anyway, they're from the Express and I usually wear them tucked into boots but because of the fantastic weather forecast I decided to try them with flats.  The flats are from Naturalizer, my tank is New York & Company, the necklace is an etsy buy and my sweater is from The Gap.
The staff meeting at work was awesome!  Everyone seemed receptive to my new program & our director introduced a lot of new ideas that I'm excited about.  I think it's going to be pretty awesome!  Plus they had breakfast brought in = 377 calories.
Because of our meeting the rest of the morning went by pretty quickly.  I wasn't hungry when lunch time rolled around so I stayed at my desk and kept working until just before 2pm.  When I went to refill my water cup my stomach growled so I decided to eat my lunch.  It was kind of nice to talk to a different crew while I ate = 360 calories.
The weather was absolutely beautiful.  I'm pretty sure my phone read 72 degrees when I left work.  There was no way I was going to a class at the gym or running inside when enjoying this random spring day in the middle of winter was an option.  Rob & Angela came over around 5:30 to do a quick 4 miles.  We had a pretty good run, it took about 45 minutes but the GPS on my phone wasn't working so I don't have the fancy map or anything.  Hopefully it's back up by Sunday for our 7 mile torture.
When we got back we just sat in the front yard for a little while just because we could.  I needed to shower & do some laundry for work the next morning so we said good night  soon thereafter.  My head had been hurting on and off during our run but I was hoping to power through it without taking an imitrex.  By the time Joe got home I was in absolute agony, I had finally taken an imitrex but it wasn't getting any better, in fact I was nauseous and that very rarely happens to me.  Joe did a great job taking care of me, he forced me to drink a bottle of water and then heated up some Valentine's Day leftovers which I didn't take a picture of because I was dying = 434 calories.  Thankfully I started to feel better pretty quickly.  We settled in for American Idol and made some popcorn = 100 calories.
How did I do on my February goals?
1. Read 2 books:  didn't get any reading done
2. Burn at least 750 calories a day for at least 20 days: 2632 burned - 1271 eaten = 1361 burned, 14 days total
3. 1000 fitness minutes, not allowed to count walking at the restaurant: 65 minutes today, 780 total for month
4. Eat 1 fruit or veggie with each meal for at least 20 days: fruit w/breakfast, fruit w/lunch, nothing w/dinner, 8 days total
5. 10 spend free days - didn't buy anything, 8 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment