12/28/2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  While perusing the day after Christmas sales at K-Mart with Nicole I came across this guy.  That's right, a 5' long lighted stegosaurus wearing a santa hat!  How freaking cute is he?!?  He was originally $120 on sale for $60 and I totally would have taken him home if Joe hadn't just said that $40 was too much for a holiday hippo lawn ornament...  I made up for it by picking up a pair of cookie monster pajamas though, they were on sale for $13.  I may rock them on NYE...
2.  Nicole picked up this delicious little treat and I just had to try some.  Big mistake...  It's so tasty that I now want to put it on pretty much everything I eat.  Luckily it's at her house so I haven't been able to get my hands on it.



3.  Joe got me this handy dandy dishwasher magnet for Christmas.  It's great, now we're no longer asking each other whether the dishwasher is clean or dirty.  It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment