12/22/2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  You may have noticed that I am not a religious person.  I'm not sure I would go as far as to say I'm anti-religion, but I just don't have a strong opinion about it and I have a hard time believing any of it completely.  My sister and I were raised without religion, my mother is catholic and my father is jewish.  We didn't get baptized/christened, we didn't go to CCD or have a bat mitzpahs and our weddings weren't/won't be in churches.  Growing up we went to church on xmas eve and to synagogue on high holidays but that was basically it.  I'm not trying to get into a big philosophical discussion and I'm not trying to offend anyone.  But I really agree with the statement to the left, I don't understand why people can't just be accepting of each other.


2. When my vendor brought in Chick-fil-a last week he also left one of their cow mascots.  For the last week it has been showing up all over the office and has turned into a game.  I came across him in the bathroom on top of our paper towel dispenser.



3.  I found this adorable ornament at Pier 1 while shopping for my secret santa.  I think he's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.  I was tempted to buy one for my tree as well but I held back.  Maybe he'll be on sale the day after xmas?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment