12/05/2011

Sunday's Schedule

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm all out of order, I know.  But since it's Monday I wanted to tell you my plan for the week before it gets too far in...


Monday - my plan was to go to Cardio Blast/Abs at the gym since it's the 5th and I haven't been there yet this month...doesn't bode well for my challenge...  But my mom got the dates confused for her master's program showcase and it's tonight not next Tuesday so I'm going over to the local college to watch her presentation via video because she has shingles and can't make it.  I'm going to try to do a video when I get home but something tells me it's a lost cause.


Tuesday - cycling.  Oh spin how I love thee.


Wednesday - Joe's off and I was hoping we'd get a run in but he's frying our turkey and some friends are coming over for dinner so that probably won't happen.


Thursday - I'm going to try Pump-N-Step at the gym.


Friday - there aren't any classes at the gym that are good times for me so I'll try to do a video in the living room.  Although it's always hard to get that kind of motivation going on a Friday evening.


Saturday - Joe doesn't have to go into work until the afternoon so I'm hoping for a morning run with him.


Sunday - I'd love another run with Joe before he goes in to work but Saturday might be a late night and if we sleep in we won't have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment