12/13/2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  Last week when I pulled up at the college for my mom's showcase and could not believe my eyes.  This probably doesn't mean anything to most of you but that building, that huge building, was not there when I attended The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.  It was surreal to walk up and not even recognize the place.
2.  Last week the android market was offering $0.10 apps for download and I decided to give Paper Camera a try.  It's really fun!  There are a whole bunch of different settings that make your photos look all fancy.  I don't think it's something I'll use often but it definitely keeps me entertained when I'm bored.
3.  Every year we get our cats a couple of presents for the holidays and they never care.  They're always more excited about rolling around in the piles of wrapping paper then playing with cat toys.  Well, you can imagine my surprise when I came downstairs the other morning and found this years toy in the middle of the room.  Sometime during the night they removed the box from their stocking and proceeded to try to eat through the plastic packaging!  At least I know they'll me excited to play with it come xmas morning!

1 comment:

  1. So weird, Lauren. haha. My sister goes to Stockton right now! Small world. Love that sushi gift set!

    ReplyDelete