10/07/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ 10/3-7

I think it will become pretty obvious as you're looking through these that I'm still learning what products and styling tools work best for my new hair cut.  I'm trying not to make any rash decisions but I'm starting to feel like I may have gone too short this time.  I really like it in person but I'm not loving it in pictures.  So far I prefer it with head bands or chunky necklaces and as flat as I can possibly get it.

On the weight loss front, I haven't gained or lost anything again this week which is shocking because I didn't work out at all and I ate more calories then usual.  I was ready to throw in the towel and see how things go without all the rules and regulations but then Christina reeled me back into the gym.  Now I've got a schedule set for the rest of this month and the majority of November plus I've signed up for 4 races between now and Thanksgiving so that should keep me active.

My weekend should be pretty mellow.  I have a 2 mile run and group power class scheduled for tonight but nothing socially although I'm sure Joe's going to make me watch the Phillies game.  Tomorrow is open, Nicole has a craft show in Ocean City that I might check out, but that's about it.  Then on Sunday, Shana & I are running a 5K at my alma mater, The Richard Stockton College of NJ.  I'm hoping to keep up with her which will probably be difficult since her last race time was under 30 minutes!  It seems like the only way I can make myself run lately is to sign up for a race!

On the the clothes:
Monday ~ tan sweater with silver stripes from Ann Taylor Loft, grey pants from The Limited, metallic slip on loafers from Naturalizer.
Tuesday ~ necklace and black cami from New York & Company, teal sweater and black pants from The Limited and black peep toe heels from Macy's.
Wednesday ~ I didn't take any pictures.  I worked 14 hours at an event for my work and the outfit I left the house in wasn't exciting because I was ready to get dirty.  My uniform for the event was cute but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take any personal pictures.  I worked just under 14 hours straight and walked over 22,000 steps!


Thursday ~ scarf from Cents of Style, brown cardigan from Old Navy (and totally being disposed of now that I've seen this picture), teal t-shirt and brown pants from The Limited, camel peep toe heels with bow detail from Macy's.
Friday ~ sweater dress(?) from Ann Taylor Loft, black leggings from Macy's and black boots from Naturalizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment