10/25/2011

Day 22: Hands

I have my mother's hands.  I know that's a weird likeness to notice but one day a few years ago I looked down and saw my mom's hand on the end of my arm!  Seriously, it totally startled me!  Not that they're bad hands to have inherited.  Our hands are pretty small, Nicole calls them my "tiny Asian hands" and always calls me over when she needs to get at anything that's stuck in a small spot.  I also never noticed that they are pretty they are until my boss pointed it out.  We were talking about wedding rings and she mentioned that I'd be able to wear almost any style because my hands are so pretty and dainty.  I mean I'm not saying I should be a hand model or anything but it's a nice compliment especially considering the number of times I've accidentally cut myself in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment