10/31/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ 10/24-28

I know, I'm a few days late, I really need to get back into posting regularly.  I literally have 7 draft posts to write.  I'm going to be posting my goals for November later so hopefully keeping track of everything will help me post more often.  Here are my outfits from last week, quick & dirty...

~ Monday ~ 
chain link earrings - The Limited
purple button down - Express
black pants - The Gap
grey boots - Zappos
~ Tuesday ~
feather headband - Icing
brown turtleneck - The Limited
tan pants - The Limited
brown shoes - Naturalizer
~ Wednesday ~
striped sweater - Express
black cami - New York & Co
charcoal pants - The Gap
black heels - Naturalizer
~ Thursday ~
purple cardigan - The Gap
brown cami - New York & Co
khaki pants - The Gap
brown boots - Piperlime
~ Friday ~
scarf - Van Huesen outlet
sweater dress - Old Navy
brown leggings - Old Navy
brown boots - Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment