10/14/2011

Day 12: Sunset

We have been having the worst weather lately.  It's been cloudy and rainy all week long, which means I couldn't take any pictures of  the sunset.  I started going through my folders of saved pictures hoping to find something usable but it turns out I don't take many pictures of sunsets.  I prefer my photos to have people in them while Joe prefers not to.  It usually works out quite nicely because when we put everything together Joe gets pictures of people & I get beautiful landscapes...  Anyway, I've only taken two pictures at sunset in the last 6 months or so.  Here they are.
The top one is from the Dave Matthews Band concert I worked at over the summer, June I think.  And the bottom one is from our trip to Utah, from the upstairs deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment