Right, remember these? I haven't even looked at them in the 3 months... It took me a little bit of time but here's where we've made progress...
9. Try 10 new local restaurants. (1/10) ~ We went to Presto across the street from our house right after it first opened on 6/10/12.
14. Try at least two new recipes a month. (8/66) ~ In April, Joe made Jambalaya and I made Mashed Sweet Potato Brulee. In May, I made Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes & Basil and Joe made Crock Pot Chicken & Rice. In June, I made Lighter Creamy Garlic Pasta and Baked Chicken with Dijon & Lime.
39. Dress up and go out once a month. (4/33) ~ In April we went out for my birthday to Steve & Cookies. In May we went to the AtlantiCare Gala at the new Revel casino. In June we went to Mark & Kat's Wedding.
40. Have a double-date with friends once every othermonth. (2/16) ~ In May we went to the Phillies games w/Carol & Chris.
58. Buy a new couch. We bought two on 4/29/12!
65. Have 6 yard sales. (1/6) ~ We had a two day yard sale with Nicole and another of our neighbors on June 9th and 10th.
82. Read at least 100 books. (9/100) ~ So far I've read, all 3 of the Hunger Games, all 3 of 50 Shades of Grey and books 2, 3 & 4 of Stephanie Plum.
91. Run 1001 miles. (63/1001) ~ My running has really slowed down but I'm hoping my renewed desire to lose weight will help up this number quickly.
93. Host a giveaway on the blog. ~ I gave away a faux J Crew bubble necklace on 4/26/12!