6/13/2012

O...M...GGGGGG!!!!! ~ SH

I was a terrible blogger and forgot to take pictures pretty much all day on Tuesday.  Sorry!  For breakfast I had a laughing cow cheese wedge, tomato and egg sandwich on a heart healthy english muffin (251 calories).  For lunch I had a leftover piece of Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime and some steamed veggies left over from the Thirty-One open house (216 calories).

Unfortunately our first softball game was postponed due to rain.  The good news is there are a lot great classes at the gym on Tuesdays so Mandy and I had our pick of substitute workouts.  We decided on boot camp because it had been a while since we taken it.  For some reason I was really dreading getting yelled at by Bryan for the hour, it's a great workout but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to repeatedly be told to go longer, faster, lower.  You can imagine my delight when I wandered into the room and saw Wendy was teaching!  I've only taken one of her classes before and it was an intense multi-step step class, that I haven't gone back to since, if that tells you anything.  I was pleasantly surprised by her class last night though, it was a great combo or weight training and cardio kickboxing that left me plenty tired!
I had emailed a couple of my more fashionable friends asking that they find me a pair of shoes to go with my dress for Kat's wedding.  I was still trying to decide between the two I purchased the day of our surprise engagement party but leaning towards the strapless Jessica Simpson.  Tammy quickly replied to my email, "you're wearing white?"  I was shocked, I can't believe I didn't notice it before, I would have been so embarrassed to show up at someone else's wedding in a white dress!  Needless to say I've decided to go with the multicolored Calvin Klein!
Now that my dress for Kat's wedding had been decided it was time to find some shoes and a strapless bra.  I went straight out to the mall after my workout.  My first stop was Old Navy to exchange a bathing suit bottom that was too big (always good) then I proceeded to Macy's in search of shoes.  I wanted a nude or tan pair of wedges since the wedding is on the beach and the reception on grass.  I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Macy's was having "The Great Shoe and Sandal Sale" so I got 15% off these beauties.  Which are also remarkably comfortable and I think I'll get a lot of use out of.
From there I headed to Victoria's Secret for a strapless bra.  I HATE strapless bras!  I can never find one that fits right and stays up.  The only one that's ever worked was the one I got for Shana's wedding but it's too big now plus the amount of padding makes me look indecent.  Anyway, I was in luck because they are having their "Semi-Annual Sale."  I not only got a strapless bra but 3 of my favorite bras, the "Incredible," at half price!

By this point it was after 8pm so I stopped to visit Joe at work.  He suggested I hang out until 9 and we could stop for dinner on the way home.  I headed back out to wander the mall for an hour and came across this lovely sign in Icing.  I don't think truer words have ever been spoken.
After a 1/2 hour or so it occurred to me that instead of aimlessly wandering the mall I could be hanging with Christian Grey.  I hightailed it back to Verizon I plopped down in a secluded corner to catch up with my favorite guy.  I'm about 90% done with Fifty Shades Freed at this point and I don't want my relationship with him to end so I've been dragging it out a little and doing other things when I could be reading.  Silly, I know.  I'm thinking of starting the Sookie Stackhouse novels next but we already watch True Blood so I'm not sure if it'll be redundant...

Soon it was time to close the store and I was ushered out the back door with the employees, fancy!  I told Joe we could go where ever he wanted for dinner and I'm sure you're all shocked that he chose Red Robin.  He loves that place!  Since we have turkey burgers on the menu for Wednesday I decided to go with the BLTA Croissant.  I asked for no avocado and fruit salad instead of fries.  You can see how that worked out...I pulled the chucks of avocado off but kept the fries.  Honestly, I was too hungry to send it back (1042 calories)!
It was after 10 when we got home so we headed straight home and up to bed and after an episode of Modern Family I was out.

I've changed MyFitnessPal to "maintain" so that I can more easily see my daily burn.
I've also adjusted my goals on my fancy new chart.  Instead of working out 15 days and running 20 days, I've decided to combine them into working out 20 days and I added getting 10,000 steps for 20 days.  This means I'm down one day since I only had 8,383 steps on Monday, but Tuesday was good, between boot camp and my mall trip I ended with 10420!

1 comment: