5/08/2012

so far so good

I managed to make it through Monday and stay on track!

I went to the gym for Cardio Blast/Abs!

We ate the dinner that I menu planned for on Sunday (Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes and Basil)!
I got on the scale this morning just to see what might have happened overnight.  In case that cursed 3lbs really was water retention from a fast food sodium overdose and 2lbs are gone!  I'm still not thrilled to be where I am but it's good to know it wasn't a huge setback.  Of course my computer wasn't on this morning so the scale didn't sync to my fitbit site so I still have to see that dreaded 150+ weight on the screen until I get home tonight though...

I got myself all worked up about everything yesterday, wedding, weight and whatnot which isn't healthy.  I need to remind myself that there's still 7+ months until then wedding and that MY DRESS ALREADY FITS.  After a couple of long talks with friends I'm back to normal today.  Don't you just hate when it feels like you've gone temporarily insane?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! That happens to me too sometimes. You get all worked up and then the next day, you are wondering what all the fuss was about.
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete