3/21/2012

Where did the time go?!?

Seriously, there are just not enough hours in the day!  I have really been stressing out this week.  Between work, spending time with Joe, training runs, bootcamp, Thirty-One, social obligations and sleep I have NO time left.  Next week doesn't look much better, I mean, my DVR is 80% full, that is unacceptable!
I've been weighing all the options and trying to figure out what I can cut out but it's not easy.  Obviously workouts are the easiest things to cut.  I always schedule 6 per week so one normally gets dropped but that's such a bad habit.  And I know what happens when I cut workouts, I gain weight.  This is the time of year to be getting rid of those extra winter pounds, not adding more.  I would love to workout before work but I already get up at 6am, to hit the gym first I'd have to be up at 5am and then get ready in the locker room which really isn't appealing to me.  Not to mention some nights Joe isn't home until almost 10pm so I wouldn't see him at night or in the morning...blah...all my first world problems...
Any suggestions for how I can add a few more hours to my day?

No comments:

Post a Comment