4/08/2013

well that certainly didn't go as planned...

Remember on Friday how I was all like "I'm motivated, I'm going to behave this weekend!"?  Yeah, that didn't happen...

Friday wasn't a total disaster.
    1. shake for breakfast, yogurt & fruit for lunch and snacks at my mom's Thirty-One party for dinner.  0 meals out, 3 meals total for the month.
    2. I had bananas & spinach at breakfast, an apple at lunch but none for dinner.  3 servings of fruit/veggies, 18 servings total for the month.
    3. only 4 glasses during the day & 2 during the party.  56oz of water, 4 days total for the month.
    4. shockingly I managed to stay 188 calories under my goal, 3 days total for the month.
    5. 0 minutes, 84 minutes total for the month.
    6. 8,057 steps, 45,056 total for the month.
Saturday = We had an awesome time celebrating my sister's birthday but it was not my finest in regards to healthy eating.  For those who have never experienced a Beer Festival what happens is basically this...you enter the conventional hall after being carded and whatnot and are given a 2oz mug.  There are probably 75-100 beer companies set up ready to pour you their brand.

We had lots of fun wandering around sampling.  I'm not a big beer drinker so I would walk up to the table and when they asked what I wanted I'd just say "what tastes the least like beer."  They must get this a lot because every vendor had a "less beer like" option.

We had 12 people in our original group and eventually joined forces with a bunch of my friends from the Cancer Center.  Eventually we split up into boy/girl groups which always seems to happen at these kinds of events.  I was with my sister, Ag & Jen most of the day and we met up with a bunch of interesting folks.  Our favorite was this guy with a "Pringles holster" at the HE'BREW booth.  That's right, Jewish beer (our favorite was the Messiah flavor)!
 

    1. McDonald's for breakfast, no lunch and BBQ at Shana's for dinner.  1 meal out, 4 meals total for the month.
    2. none for breakfast, none for lunch, some eggplant at dinner.  1 servings of fruit/veggies, 19 servings total for the month.
    3. I made sure to stay hydrated since I'd be drinking alcohol.  64oz of water, 5 days total for the month.
    4. bahahahahaha I went 850 calories over my goal! 3 days total for the month.
    5. 0 minutes, 84 minutes total for the month.
    6. 10,026 steps, 55,082 total for the month.
Sunday - after our crazy day on Saturday I stayed in bed until almost 10am on Sunday morning.  I also had another Thirty-One party to prep for so I didn't make it downstairs until just before noon.
    1. no breakfast, egg salad sandwich for lunch and turkey for dinner at the in-laws.  0 meals out, 4 meals total for the month.
    2. none for breakfast, none for lunch, peas for dinner.  1 servings of fruit/veggies, 20 servings total for the month.
    3. You'd think this one would have been easy but I was totally craving iced tea and probably drank 20+ oz during the day.  40oz of water, 5 days total for the month.
    4. potato chips/onion dip at the Thirty-One party and cake/ice cream for my FIL's birthday put me 404 calories over my goal, 3 days total for the month.
    5. 0 minutes, 84 minutes total for the month.
    6. because I didn't get moving until almost noon I only managed 3,610 steps, 58,692 total for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment