The biggest problem is that I WILL NOT work out alone. Lately all of my workout buddies seem to be taking a break as well. I've tried to change, I've tried to work out alone, I just don't and I've accepted that. So, instead of making lofty goals for May I'm going to be realistic. While my overall goals will basically remain the same I've lowered the expectations of myself. I want to figure out a lifestyle I can maintain, enjoy even.
- Less then 20 meals out. If I really want a smaller body without killing myself at the gym I need to eat out less.
- 90 servings of fruits and/or veggies. I eat too many carbs, end of story.
- 64oz of water 26 days = healthier Lauren.
- Calorie Goal Met 26 days. The only way I can work out less is to eat less.
- Outdoor Activity. The days are getting warmer and sun stays out later, time for me to get off the couch.
- 260,000 steps. I don't have to run, I just have to move.